Cpp Training center In Jodhpur
Cpp Programming traning center In Jodhpur. This guideline is those people who want to learn programming in Cpp and do not necessarily have any previous knowledge of other programming languages. Of course any knowledge of other programming languages or any general computer skill can be useful to better understand this tutorial, although it is not essential. It is also suitable for those who need a little update on the new features the language has acquired from the latest standards.
Cpp Programming language is a computer programming language & It is procedure oriented and object oriented language, these are following contents on we will discuss.
Standard Cpp consists of three important parts
- The core language giving all the building blocks including variables, data types and literals, etc.
- The Cpp Standard Library giving a rich set of functions manipulating files, strings, etc.
- The Standard Template Library ( STL ) giving a rich set of methods manipulating data structures, etc.
1. Cpp Programming training for Beginning
a) What is Cpp, its Applications, Advantages etc.
b) Difference between C and Cpp. major and minor difference.
c) Creating Cpp source file, Editing, Compiling, Linking, Debugging. Etc.
d) Make File Utility, Command Line Arguments etc.
2) Explaining Procedure oriented Language(C) and Object Oriented Language.(Cpp)
a) Look at Procedure-oriented Programming
b) A Brief Look At Object Oriented Programming( OOP ).
3) Cpp Tokens, Expressions, and Control Structure.
- Cpp keywords
- Basic Data Types
- User-defined Data Types
- Derived Data Types
- looping (for, while, do while)
- control statement (if else, switch case)
- Operators in C++
- Reference Variables
- Class and Object
- Constructor / distructor
- function overloading/ over ridding
- Dynamic memory allocation
- Exception Handling
- String Manipulation in C++
- New Features of C++a) new data types, b) new operators c) class implementation d) namespace scope e) operator keywords f) new headers etc.