HTML Training (Hypertext Markup Language)
HTML Training :
HTML is the most fundamentally programming language to create a webpage,To publish information to universe,without which there can be no webpages.A browser always starts out by reading the HTML to display the page on the client-side device.HTML (from Hyper Text Markup Language)is the publishing language used by the WWW universally.
- HTML separates documents & content with headings,text words, tables, lists, photos, images, audio, video, and so on) .
- HTML uses a predefined set of elements to define content types & these elements contains one or more “tag” that contain or express content.
- Tags are enclosed by angle brackets, and the closing tag begins with a forward slash.
- Design forms for conducting transactions with remote services, for use in searching for information, making reservations, ordering products, etc.
- Include spread-sheets, video clips, sound clips, and other applications directly in their documents.
Here we are discussing a brief syllabus of HTML latest updated version is HTML 5, there are various special and important features which is included in this updated version of HTML.
HTML 5 Features:-
- Web Workers: Certain web applications use heavy scripts to perform functions. Web Workers use separate background threads for processing and it does not effect the performance of a web page.
- Video: You can embed video without third-party proprietary plug-ins or codec. Video becomes as easy as embedding an image.
- Canvas: This feature allows a web developer to render graphics on the fly. As with video, there is no need for a plug in.
- Application caches: Web pages will start storing more and more information locally on the visitor’s computer. It works like cookies, but where cookies are small, the new feature allows for much larger files. Google Gears is an excellent example of this in action.
- Geo-location: Best known for use on mobile devices, Geo-location is coming with HTML 5.